Kupper Chevrolet-Subaru is seeking Sales and Leasing Consultant/Internet Sales Consultants to join the sales team.
· Teamwork approach and positive can do attitude
· Outstanding communication skills
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment, criminal background check, drug test and driving record review
· Successful completion of initial training
As sales and leasing consultant, you'll be asked to meet and greet guests on the lot and when they walk through the front door and provide award-winning customer service. We'll rely on you to listen to our customers vehicles wants and need, use product knowledge customer service skills and remind them that our goal is to exceed our customers' expectation and maintain their loyalty for a lifetime.
This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
For additional information or to learn more about career opportunities at Kupper Automotive, visit http://www.kupper-chevrolet.com/employment-opportunities.htm
Your privacy is important to us.
Kupper Chevrolet-Subaru is an Equal Opportunity Employer.