1. Members go to fbverify.com/GM
a. Members should also be able to access the link to this offer via their local, State or American Farm Bureau web site and follow the prompts to the GM offer page
2. Enter Farm Bureau membership ID and zip code of membership address
3. Click "log in"
4. A prompt to print a personalized certificate appears
a. If member has not been a member of the Farm Bureau for at least 60 days they will receive a message asking them to input their email address and they will be contacted after 60 days of membership
5. Print certificate
a. The certificate has a print date and an expiration date
b. If certificate has expired member should return to step 1 and print a new certificate
c. Certificates may be printed more than once (but only redeemable one time)
6. Take certificate to dealer
7. Dealer verifies customer eligibility by matching name and address on certificate to the customer's current driver's license or state identification. If the
addresses do not match, the member needs to resolve the address with the Farm Bureau directly.
8. Dealer puts certificate and copy of the driver's license or stare identification into the deal jacket.
9. Dealer reports the sales with incentive code "FKI"
10. When applying for the incentive via workbench, the 9=digit certificate number must be entered in the certificate number field.